The Sinister Diesel Hot Side Charge Pipe for the Powerstroke 6.7L replaces the stock, restrictive piping that connects the turbocharger to your intercooler. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Hot Side Charge Pipe is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel’s 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. These Intercooler Pipes are masterfully back-purge TIG welded and finished in polished powder coated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
Features and Benefits:
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision 3″ Bent Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (2) Silicone Boots
- (4) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
There are no reviews yet.