Add years of life to your diesel engine with this Coolant Filter Bypass System. Removing contaminates such as the casting sand and metal shavings means your engine’s water pump, EGR cooler and oil cooler will last longer. This kit is designed to bypass and filter small amounts of the engine’s coolant while your diesel engine is running. The CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum anodized construction filter block attaches to a supplied bracket, which mounts to factory holes so no drilling is required. Filter block includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. This kit includes all fittings needed for installation. The filter can be easily unscrewed for replacement. We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles with replacement of the second and third filters is at 3,000 miles each. After 3 changes, filter replacement can be done once a year. The silicone hoses fittings are pre-assembled for simple, leak-proof connections that factory tested at twice the recommended radiator cap pressure.
- Construction – 6061 Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- Product Design – CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum, Anodized in Sinister Blue
- Performance Notes – Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- Special Note – Recommended Tools: 9/16”, 13/16” wrench, 8mm socket, 3/8” 12 point socket or 5/16” combination wrench, large adjustable wrench, regular screw driver, utility knife, diagonal cutters
- Genuine WIX or CAT Coolant Filter
- Filter Block
- Mounting Bracket
- Installation Hardware
NOTE: Will not work on later 2015.5+ Trucks
There are no reviews yet.